The Adobe Springs Cafe was formerly located at 1617 Silver Heights Blvd, which was located in what was once the office and owner's quarters of Clark Court, a motel built in 1937 by the Tatsch Brothers. The walls are made of adobe brick, and hand-hewn beams and vigas support the ceiling. The name of the Cafe was inspired by the natural spring that is still active beneath the building. In July of 2019, they moved to their current location, 614 Bullard Street. Gregg and Jennifer Cook purchased the Cafe in December 2010, and are excited to continue with some Adobe Springs classics as well as infuse new tastes into the menu. Gregg worked for Adobe Springs for 13 years as a cook and kitchen manager, and Jennifer worked at the Cafe for 3 years as a server. They met at the Cafe in 2004 and have been living happily ever after since.